Responder

Looking for info on Charles H Perrenoud

Discussions regarding our ancestors who emigrated.
deiany
female
Introducción: Gráfico
Navegación: Gráfico
Ver su árbol genealógico
In 1910 Charles Perrenoud came to Canada with my Grandfather,  Henry Jampen.  In 1924 , age 36 he went Back to Switzerland. He left Alberta Canada, to Winnipeg Manitoba,
from there he went to New York  USA , I think to France then to Switzerland.  All I know is he Lived in Yverdon, got married and had a Family.  He was born about 1888,
Traver, Switzerland.  He was 6" 1" tall,, BrownHair,, Blue Eyes.. ( I have a photo of him,)   Plus a copy of his Travel Papers..  I think his Mother was Mary???? or Marie?? (On his Travel Paper it says Mary  DO,,  ( What ever that means???????)    I do not know who his Father was.
I also found Homestead Records , 1..  1911 and   2.. 1916... Where he did apply for land, in Alberta ,, 2 different areas..
He was an awesome Gardner, and Landscaper, Carpenter.... On the Homestead of my Grandfathers.
I would appreciate very much any information on him and his Family. Or where one can look for information in Switzerland.

Thank you in advance
Deiany
femuse
femuse
I did not try to look for him in Switzerland, but here are a few more details you could use:

<< he went to New York  USA, I think to France then to Switzerland.  >>

yes, and I believe you have this on the "Records of Aliens Pre-Examined in Canada, 1904-1954"
It's clear on the image: transit to France, going to Paris.
--------------------
<< it says Mary  DO,,  ( What ever that means?  >>

le nom de sa mere est Mary Perrenoud  ;D :
do = ditto = as mentioned previously.
--------------------
He was not born in Travers, NE:  that was his last address in October 1910, when he left for Canada.
He was born in La Sagne, NE

Swiss Overseas Emigration, 1910-1953
Charles Perrenoud
Birth Year: 1888
Place of Origin: La Sagne, Neuenburg (Neuchâtel), Schweiz (Switzerland)
Last Residence: Travers, Neuenburg (Neuchâtel), Schweiz (Switzerland)
Departure Date: Okt 1910 (Oct 1910)
Port of Departure: Havre
Port of Arrival: Quebec (Quebec City)
Source: Auswanderungsamt und Auswanderungsbüro. Überseeische Auswanderungen aus der Schweiz, 1910-1953. Schweizerisches Bundesarchiv. E 2175 - 2, Band 2.
Le but de ce Forum est echange entre tous les membres.
Merci de ne ne pas me contacter par messagerie avec des demandes d'aide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Si ne répond pas a votre question du forum, cela n'est pas parceque je vous ignore,
c'est simplement que je n'ai pas reçu de notification.
:evil:
deiany
female
Introducción: Gráfico
Navegación: Gráfico
Ver su árbol genealógico
Thank You so much for the correction, I like to have correct information, I'll change the Travers
and Mary do... to Mary Perrenoud. , I thought that was her Maiden name,, oooops
thanks
Responder

Volver a “Emigration – Ship Lists ”