Responder

di Stefano Acquafondata, Frosinone, Italy

fbaillie
female
Hi all, I am trying desperately to trace my ancestors in Italy, being in Scotland I'm finding it very difficult. My Great Grandfather was Giuseppe di Stefano (from Casalcassinese)  who married Andonia Pitassi 28 Mar 1884 in Acquafondata, Italy the children I know of were Pietro born 1887, Philomena born 1888, Pasqualo born 1890 all in Italy, (not sure if they were all born in Acquafondata) they then came across to Scotland and my grandfather Francesco was born 1892 & Luigi born 1901.  My other Great Grandparents were Giacchino Pitassi & Santa Varalli.
If anyone can help me trace my great great grandparents (who were farmers?) or beyond I would be most grateful and I could help with info in Scotland if needed.
Hope someone can help..........  Thanks  :-*

italianlaw
italianlaw
I have Italian Government records for ....

Cognome: DI STEFANO Nome: GIUSEPPE
Data di Nascita:
Immobili nel comune di:  ACQUAFONDATA Codice: A032
Immobili individuati: 11

Cognome: DI STEFANO Nome: FRANCESCO
Data di Nascita:
Immobili individuati: 17

Cognome: PITASSI Nome: ANTONIA
Data di Nascita:
Immobile nel comune di:  ACQUAFONDATA Codice: A032
Immobili individuati: 1

There is much to say. Use this email a.alioto@italianlaw.net    I am in San Francisco

bgentile
male
I saw your post
My grand mother is Philomena di stafano gentile from aquafondata Italy. She was married to Carmine and had 8 children
They lived in Philadelphia and are buried there. Philamina died circa 1952. Carmine died in 1958. Both Di Stafano & Gentile have a common grave site just outside Philadelphia
Both families were respected in philly
Contact me bobbygentile49@gmail.com

bgentile
male
My Fathers cousin migrated to Scotland before moving to Philadelphia
His name was Richard Gentile he may have moved to Scotland because the Di Stafano’s moved there

italianlaw
italianlaw
From the Italian Gov. data base there are many records attesting to the unclaimed property Acquafondata

Cognome: DI STEFANO Nome: FILOMENA (note the correct spelling)

If you go beyond the genealogist mindset, you may claim the property but a death certificate is needed to declare here deceased in the Italian gov. records. She is still alive in the records.

Anthony Alioto
email. a.alioto@italianlaw.net

Responder

Volver a “Italy”