Responder

Change of profile photo and relationships changes

Ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website. Report a bug. Make a suggestion.
mblechta
mblechta
Introducción: Gráfico
Navegación: Gráfico
Ver su árbol genealógico
Please advise me how to easily change the profile photo, so far I'm doing it in a bit complicated way and it should be a simple procedure, then the situation in pedigree when I got information that change the relationship in one cell, for example, brother and brother and I have to change the relationship from brothers on the sequens father - son, (in historical sources it occures ) how to do it with function merge and (possibly change relationship)? :roll: ;)
Many thanks!
Milos
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
Hello,

To change your profile picture, click the following link then click "Change picture" below the pic:

https://en.geneanet.org/mon_compte

As for your second question, I'm afraid I don't understand what you want to do, sorry :?

Best,
Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
mblechta
mblechta
Ver su árbol genealógico
zanzigirl escribió: 13 Mayo 2021, 16:35 Hello,

To change your profile picture, click the following link then click "Change picture" below the pic:

https://en.geneanet.org/mon_compte

As for your second question, I'm afraid I don't understand what you want to do, sorry :?

Best,
Claudine
Hello Claudine,
Ok, i will try to explain my problem it in other words.
1. I would like to change the profile photo by my uncle and by my aunt...and how to do it easy.
2.One historian declared two members of the family to be brothers and I believed him and wrote them so in the geneanet table, but I got much more credible information later from another historian who declared them father and son ..... and now I have to correct it in the table.
Best regards
Milos
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
I don't have photos on my tree so I can't explain ...

Concerning your two "brothers":

1- go to their father/mother' s profile, click Edit relationship, and at the bottom of the page select Remove link for the "wrong" son.

2- go to the "correct" son's profile, click Add child, and link his former "brother".

Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
mblechta
mblechta
Ver su árbol genealógico
zanzigirl escribió: 13 Mayo 2021, 21:26 I don't have photos on my tree so I can't explain ...

Concerning your two "brothers":

1- go to their father/mother' s profile, click Edit relationship, and at the bottom of the page select Remove link for the "wrong" son.

2- go to the "correct" son's profile, click Add child, and link his former "brother".

Claudine
Many thanks Claudine ! ;)
Responder

Volver a “Geneanet Help & Support”