Responder

Charles Jacob DuBray.B1819 c

pturner2
female
Introducción: Texto
Navegación: Texto
Ver su árbol genealógico
I am in England,can anyone tell me PLEASE how I can find records on my gt.grandfather as above.believed to have been born in Paris.He then came to England.was surposed to have been in the Crimean war for France.no evidence found,but at his funeral two French people from the French embassy in Dover ,came to it.DuBray having died age 105 years.I have info on his whereabouts in UK.Thank you.
bretoncreole
male
Ver su árbol genealógico
Última edición por bretoncreole el 11 Junio 2021, 22:59, editado 1 vez en total.
pturner2
female
Ver su árbol genealógico
Oh .Thank you for your reply.much appreciated Pam
pturner2
female
Ver su árbol genealógico
Is there a central place where all French births were registered,or is it the district of births that have a register.A newspaper article dated 6th March 1925 states Re his death"His age was varified recently by the French Consul who came from Folkstone with two visitors from France who were interested in the survival to such a great age of a fellow countryman" So somewhere they must have got this info but I wonder where ?Thank you
bretoncreole
male
Ver su árbol genealógico
Última edición por bretoncreole el 11 Junio 2021, 22:59, editado 1 vez en total.
pturner2
female
Ver su árbol genealógico
Thank you.I could not read the France message,but understand about the web site as in Eng!and.much appreciated Pam
ericdubois
male
Volunteer moderator
Introducción: Gráfico
Ver su árbol genealógico
pturner2 escribió: 11 Enero 2020, 20:59 Thank you.I could not read the France message,but understand about the web site as in Eng!and.much appreciated Pam
Copy/paste the French text in Google Translate or DeepL. They work relatively well.
pturner2
female
Ver su árbol genealógico
Hallo.I have translated you message,e now Thank you.I did wonder about contacting the French Consul,I will try this .Regards Pam
Responder

Volver a “France”