Responder

Search for cemetery in France

orange38
orange38
good afternoon
if I had to search, I would try the following 1st manner:
1° look for the death certificate of your father.
If he passed away in Montrouge, you should ask for the death certificate from the Mairie of Montrouge:
http://www.ville-montrouge.fr/
this document will precise the exact location of the death, (home, hospital ?)
please mention that you are a direct descendant, (meaning that you have the right to ask for such a private document).
2° ask from the same Mairie to have a copy of the register of "TRANSPORT DE CORPS", ie "body transportation" from the location of death (home, hospital, other) to the suitable final destination (cemetery within the commune, or to other location in France). Indeed such transportation has to be allowed by a public authority.
---------------------------------------------
2nd manner, after you get all possible documents from 1st manner , but still unsuccessful, please try to get help from the Geneanet in French.
Use Google Translate, for instance your question is translated into :
++++++++++++
Bonjour,
Mon père est décédé en France en 1982. Je veux vraiment savoir où il a été enterré afin que je puisse amener mes enfants à visiter sa tombe.
Voici tout ce que je sais de lui:
Il s'appelait: Phan Thoai Xuong
Il est né en 1926, ou près de cette année.
Il était vietnamien vécu en France à partir de 1978. Il a visité la France plusieurs fois avant de vivre officiellement.
Précédente précédente: 1 rue Louis Rolland,

92120 Mont Rouge, France.

Veuillez me conseiller comment ou par où commencer?
Merci beaucoup.

+++++++++++
and then post you question in the french Geneanet (by changing the language at lower left), in the forum:
Geneanet > Communauté > Forums > Recherches généalogiques > Régions > France > Hauts de Seine (92)
good search
Orange38
orange38
orange38
I hope you will get it
regards
orange38
Responder

Volver a “France”