Responder

Search for my American cousins

emmanuel28
male
Hello from Paris, France.

My biological grandfather is named Tom Frank Eakins, born in flagstaff (az) in 1913 and died in 1980 ..his grave is in the Barrack military cemetery in St Louis, Missouri .

He was a soldier in the U.S. Army during world war 2 in Europe , where he probably met my grandmother ...Then in 1946 my mother was born but she never knew his father who went back to USA , got married and had 5 or 6 children...He probably never knew he was my mother's father...

This issue is a kind of family secret and I never tackled it with my mother...So my question is : can anyone help me to get in touch with my grandfather's grandchildren ?  I just want to discuss with them , get a photo of him , without off course any DNA test or money issues....

II found a lot of informations thanks to Internet ( even his grave's photo) but now I need to put a photo on his name..just to check if I look like him ..

Many thanks for any help

I

jorlam
jorlam
Árbol : No gráfico
Ver su árbol genealógico
Hello emmanuel28,
I have a subscription to Ancestry. I would be glad to do some looking for you. Getting information on living relatives is difficult since trees don't display living people. But maybe I can find a clue to help you look deeper.

sincerely,
jorlam

femuse
femuse
according to various trees, he did not have children.
The closest you can get are nephews, and, from fag, the photo of his brother Fred  that I assume you have.

Some of his family, still according to trees:

his brother James Paul EAKINS 1935–2010 had 2 sons:

_ Danny Allen EAKINS 1959-2010

_ Dennis Ray EAKINS 1957-2008
alive at his death in 2008 in Muskogee, Oklahoma were 3 sons: [see URL for obit]

DANNY EAKINS OF OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
DUSTIN EAKINS OF ALTUS, OK
LEVI EAKINS OF IOWA

spouse could be Cheryl R Bowling, born about 1953 [not mentioned in obit: ?divorsed ?]

have a shot at that
https://www.google.com/search?as_q=Oklahoma+&as_epq=Levi+EAKINS&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=

and
In Memory of Dennis Ray Eakins -- Brown's Funeral Service
http://www.brownsfuneralserviceatokaok.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=28026
Le but de ce Forum est echange entre tous les membres.
Merci de ne ne pas me contacter par messagerie avec des demandes d'aide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Si ne répond pas a votre question du forum, cela n'est pas parceque je vous ignore,
c'est simplement que je n'ai pas reçu de notification.
:evil:

Responder

Volver a “United States”